"Pending Account" Deletion - Possible to Recover Data?

I have a personal account with 1PW, but I am contacting you about my business account. I was invited to my business account by the company admin. I accepted the invitation and was using the account for months. It seems my account status was still "pending" in his view, and last Saturday he deleted my account, and I lost all that data. He has emailed your support, but there has been no response.

I am contacting you here, because I am hoping there is some way to recover my data. Please advise. I can provide more detail by email, or put you contact with him, but I don't want to post those details here.

Also, how is it possible that an active account shows as "pending"? This seems like a serious bug.

Thanks for your help,

• Anna

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@anna212 - I'm sorry for the trouble, and the delay in our reply to your system administrator via email. We've been swamped with customer support requests lately, and although we're working hard to get back to our usual quick response times, there have indeed been delays. Your admin should've received an automated reply from our BitBot assistant which would've contained a Support ID. Please post that ID here in this thread so we can "connect the dots."

• anna212
    anna212
    Community Member

The support ID my admin received is [#ZDZ-63488-638].

• anna212
    anna212
    Community Member

Thank you for recovering my account! I didn't think it would be possible, so I am very relieved. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, "pending" is a wonderful word in this case! You're very welcome. Glad that John and the rest of the team were able to help. We're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.