windows 10 version 7.3.619 crashes when selecting a specific login entry

ttravlos
ttravlos
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Whenever I select a specific manually created login entry, my desktop 1password app crashes. It's repeatable. I have not tried deleting it, nor copying it. Chrome plugin works with no issues but if I select "edit or view this entry in 1password" the deskop version crashes. As far as I recall, nothing special happened when I created this entry and there's no url or other info in the entry.

I'll try copying to see if new copy does the same.

1Password Version: 7.3.619
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home v1803, build 17134.471
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:windows 10 version 7.3.619 crashes when selecting a specific login entry

Comments

• ttravlos
    ttravlos
    Community Member

With the web ui, I'm able to view the entry. There's a username defined and a rather simple password. The url is shown as https://undefined. Deleting it now and will recreate to see what happens.

• ttravlos
    ttravlos
    Community Member

I duplicated it, now both copies work in the desktop. Neither one crashes the desktop. Magic. :-)

• @ttravlos thanks for reporting of this issue, i think i know where and what to fix. It will be included in next update.

• Hi @ttravlos,

Just so you'd know, I've moved this thread to our Windows Beta forum since this is a beta build glitch. As Serg said, we'll have this fixed in the next beta update.

• ttravlos
    ttravlos
    Community Member

Sounds good, thanks.

• MikeT
    edited December 2018

Hi @ttravlos,

Please give 1Password 7.3.642 Beta 5 a try, it should fix your issue. You can check for an update by opening the 1Password menu in the main 1Password window.

• ttravlos
    ttravlos
    Community Member

Will do, thanks! Happy Holidays!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise, thanks for participating in the beta! Happy holidays to you too! :pirate: (←Santa hat, of course)

This discussion has been closed.