2FA not working on Autotask.net any more

Options

Recently I realized that the 2FA autofill/copy-to-clipboard feature stopped working on Autotask.net. Not sure what version it started on unfortunately, took me a while to realize it was doing it every time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.13.4
OS Version: Windows 10 v1809
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @dailen - Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear you've had some trouble filling 2FA on Autotask.net with 1Password X. I'm currently unable to test this for myself because I don't have an account there. I'd love to start by gathering some more information. Can you tell me a little more about the issue? I'd love to know if you're receiving any error notifications or if 1Password is incorrectly filling the 2FA field, not filling it at all, or behaving undesirably in some other way. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Cecelia

• dailen
    dailen
    Community Member
    Options

Here's a screen recording, i start off by clearing the clipboard with a random bit of text so you can see where it doesn't copy the MFA to the clipboard

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dalien!

Thanks so much for the screen recording and the page source. :)

Here's my interpretation of your actions:
    1. You put Something to copy in your clipboard
    2. You reload the page and use 1Password X inline menu to fill in your Username and Password
    3. You get to the MFA Page. At this point, the inline menu appears again, but instead of clicking it, you paste in your clipboard.
    4. Next, you click 1Password X inline menu item. At this point, your TOTP code should've been filled. If you click login, do you get past this login stage? Please note that filling via inline menu doesn't put the code in your clipboard. That means Something to copy should still be in your clipboard.
    5. Lastly, you use the 1Password X pop-up to copy and paste the code.

Please check what gets filled on step 4, and let me know if it's not the right TOTP code.

Thanks, and happy holidays. :)

This discussion has been closed.