share logins with other 1password users

I have clients that need to share login information with other users. A Team account won't work because they are not business partners. The Realtor may need to share a login with a transaction coordinator not in their office, a tax consultant, builder....
If each person has a single user license, can they share? I don't see how to do it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows & Mac
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:need to share logins with other 1password users

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bretthatch: Thanks for getting in touch! :)

I have clients that need to share login information with other users. A Team account won't work because they are not business partners.

I don't follow your logic here, but if you'll tell me a bit more maybe we can figure something out. 1Password Business/Teams is not restricted to a specific type of relationship; one of their strengths is granular access controls:

Create, share, and manage vaults in your team

The Realtor may need to share a login with a transaction coordinator not in their office, a tax consultant, builder....

If each person has a single user license, can they share? I don't see how to do it.

There may be more to it, but you may want to look into the guests feature:

Share with guests in your team

A guest gets access to a single vault you share with them, so it's often a good fit for contractors, attorneys, etc. Let me know what you think. :)

This discussion has been closed.