Trying to set up a new login but cannot get 1passwrd to reveal the generated password

Options

trying to set up new login and can't get 1password to reveal generated password so I can paste it in the registration site when they ask to confirm password. Clicking on it just takes me to the login page but I haven't finished registering yet.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Trying to set up a new login but cannot get 1passwrd to reveal the generated password

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @neeta,

Can you elaborate a little for me please. I apologise, it's just I can't quite match what you're describing to behaviour I'm familiar with but I'm hopeful I or a colleague will be able to help once we're more confident that we understand. As long as it doesn't reveal anything personal or sensitive at all a screenshot might help but this is a publicly accessible forum so you definitely don't want to reveal anything beyond just the issue with 1Password.

If you feel a screenshot could help and you're confident it won't reveal anything then the site How to take a screenshot has guides for all the major platforms and you can either drag and drop an image onto a reply or use the last button in the editing options above the text area to add an image.

This discussion has been closed.