To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Sync logins between my tresors

Options
Jensemann
Jensemann
Community Member

Hi, I intend to copy logins between tresors, e.g. a tresor for me, another for my wife and and a 3rd one for my daughter. We will have several general logins (e.g. for amazon). Is it possible to update the login on my wife´s tresor automaticaly if I change the passcode on mine?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:tresor sync

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @Jensemann, there is currently know what to have an item in one vault (tresor) automatically update an item in another vault.

The best way to accomplish what you're trying to do is to use a 1Password Families account. With a family account, both you and your wife would have your own user accounts that you can sign into, and you would each have your own Personal vaults. In addition, family accounts get a Shared vault (and you can create as many shared vaults as you want). That way, any items you keep in the Shared vault you would both have access to - and so if one person updates an item in that vault, the other gets the update immediately. You can learn more about family accounts here:

https://1password.com/families/

Let me know if you have any more questions!

This discussion has been closed.