To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Due to my browser cache i am not getting 2FA every time. what to do to get 2FA every time?

Options
jay0
jay0
Community Member

I am logged in 1passqord using my mail-id , secrete key and master password. Then enabled 2FA and store some password. And then i logged out. My browser stored cache about website. Now when i try to login next time it only ask for Master password. It is not asking 2FA.
How can i enforce that every time it ask for 2FA

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Due to my browser cache i am not getting 2FA every time. what to do to get 2FA every time?

Comments

• isha_ag
    isha_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

1Password.com 2FA works as part of the authentication process for your account, so it's currently only required in these scenarios:

1. You're signing into your account with a new device/browser for the first time

2. You just setup two-factor authentication for your account, and your existing authorized devices will need to also provide the TOTP code now as well

It's important to note that because 1Password's security is based on encryption, having additional prompts (for ex. every time you try to log in) does not add any real benefit.

This discussion has been closed.