New Feature Request: Searchable notes or longer company name

Gnorizo
Gnorizo
Community Member

Reward programs for large corporations can span dozens of brand names. For example, the Choice Privileges reward program for the Choice Hotel Group includes the hotels Ascend, Cambria, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge, and Rodeway Inn. Similarly Hilton Honors includes 15+ hotel brands, Marriott Rewards includes 27+, etc.

I need the ability to search rewards programs in 1Password by brand name, including rewards that span multiple brands, so I can identify which reward program is used for a given brand. This doesn't currently appear to be possible. For example:

1. I can't enter the list of brands into the "notes" field because that field is not searchable.
  2. I can't enter the list of brands into the "company name" field because only the first few characters in that field are searchable.

To fix this limitation, could you please consider making one of the following changes:

1. Enable the "notes" field to be searchable.
  2. Enable to entire "company name" field to be searchable, including long name strings.

Thank you!

-- Chris

1Password Version: 7.2.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @Gnorizo

The notes field can be made searchable. In 1Password for Mac click on the magnifying glass in the search bar and select "Search All Fields." :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.