Will not open. I get a long message and it states to click to re-open. Still will not open.

When I attempt to open on my MacBook Pro, I get a long message and it has buttons to send report to Apple and Click to reopen. When I reopen, I get the same message. Version of Mac is: 10.14.2 macOS Mojave.

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.2
Sync Type: Drop Box
Referrer: forum-search:Will not open. I get a long message and it states to click to re-open. Still will not open.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HollyMKoshler: Thanks for getting in touch. It isn't possible to use 1Password 3 on Mojave. It was developed in 2009, and supports OS X Snow Leopard and Lion. It is not compatible with recent macOS and browser releases. With Safari 12, Apple has discontinued support for the old unsigned extensions, like 1Password 3 used. It absolutely will not work there at all. You can read more details in the announcement at the top of this forum category:

1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

1Password 7, one the other hand, can import data from 1Password 3, (File > Import > 1Password Keychain) and fully supports macOS Sierra, High Sierra, and Mojave, along with the latest web browsers. You can get that and the latest version of all of the apps as part of a 1Password.com membership. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.