Delete "swipe" only works once, then have to exit app to delete again or even click.

ChrisB1
ChrisB1
Community Member
edited December 1969 in iOS
Hi, I'm using 1Password Pro 3.1.1 on my iPhone 3G running iOS 3.1.3.

Today I was using the app to clean up some outdated logins, and whenever I went to delete an entry, I could swipe and click Delete, then it would refresh the login list, and then all I could do is scroll the list ... no clicks would work, and no more swipes would work.

Changing tabs to look at Wallet or Notes, etc, made no difference. The only way to regain access to click or swipe in the list was to actually Exit the app, and restart it again (and of course supply passcode and unlock phrase).

I searched briefly but didn't find any other mention of this issue in the forum using keywords like "delete" and "swipe".

I'm not really bothered by it, because I don't plan to do a lot of deleting ;) ... but it was rather surprising and frustrating.

Cheers

Comments

• macpug
    macpug
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble. I tested that with both my iPhones, a 3G and a 3GS, and was unable to reproduce it. Please try turning the power completely off and back on (to power cycle the unit) and see if the trouble persists. This is similar to restarting your computer and will sometimes clear up quirky behaviour. Hope that helps you :)
This discussion has been closed.