Single to family membership

Options
jbjagold
jbjagold
Community Member

I currently have a single account that runs till July, 2019. How do I covert that to a family acct? Can different members use different versions of 1password? (windows, mac and ios within same family acct.).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jbjagold

You can upgrade to 1Password Families by clicking on the "Invite People..." link in the right-hand sidebar at https://my.1password.com/
    When you do a wizard will pop up and walk you through the process. Each person that is part of a membership will be able to use the latest version of 1Password on all of their compatible devices.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• Arrakis
    Arrakis
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I have the same question but cannot see the "invite People" link anywhere.
    thanks,
    Farid

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Arrakis: It will be on the website, on the right when you've signed into your account's home page:

https://start.1password.com

If you're not seeing it there, it's because you did not sign up through us (and therefore your billing is not being managed through the website), but through Apple instead. In that case, it is not possible to change account types, as their subscription system does not allow for that kind of a change. But if you'll shoot us an email at sales@1password.com we can help you cancel there and get you switched over.

• Arrakis
    Arrakis
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty. Yes, I believe it's the second use case. I am subscribed through the Apple App Store.
    I'll shoot an email to the help team as suggested.
    Thanks,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Arrakis: If you'll post the Support ID you receive here, I'll be happy to take a look. :)

This discussion has been closed.