Recent Drop Down Menu is Gone

Options

As a former Dashlane user, I recently purchased 1Password to handle all of my usernames and passwords for both personal and work. I installed 1PW X Chrome extension along with the 1Password Mac app. Since then, I am not able to utilize the drop down menu for frequent inputs. Is there a setting I would need to do on 1PW X extension or would I need to use the regular extension for Chrome?

1Password Version: 7.2.4
Extension Version: 1.13.2
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sethkj: There may be a solution, but I'm not sure what you mean by "drop down menu for frequent inputs". Can you elaborate?

• sethkj
    sethkj
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty: Thanks for responding. I believe it's called auto fill. Like when you click on the text box you frequently use, it drops down a menu of previously used words. An example is attached. I installed the Chrome extension for the 1PW with the Mac app installed and it works fine. However, the 1PW X extension does not work with the autofill. See the screenshot:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sethjk: Ah, thanks for clarifying! That's a browser feature. It has nothing to do with 1Password, and we always recommend disabling it anyway since there are very real risks associated with it (automatically leaking personal information into web pages) and it can also result in a lot of trouble ("Where are my passwords saved?", filling conflicts with 1Password, etc.)

This discussion has been closed.