To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2014 license isn't working anymore for different Mac's?

Options
ElisabethX
ElisabethX
Community Member

Hi,
my boss purchased a license in **2014 **which was usable for different computers - and back then, it worked fine.
But since a while (I don't know when exactly because I just started working at this place), we got problems on other Macs with 1Password, like on my Mac (macOS Sierra 10.12.6). I first thought, it's because my version of the Password-program was too old. But also after updating it to 1Password7, I still can't see the latest updates she made. Then she sent me a link to the team-account, but now we have the problem, that every time I want to open the programm she hast to tip her MASTER-MASTER password - which isn't the one for the team-account. Above - as she is using the Password-program also for her personal passwords - she only wants to share specific folders with me.
So, it's really not working fine...

Is the 2014-version not shareable any more? Do we have to buy something on top to make it work again?
What can we do?

Thank you so much!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:License

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ElisabethX

Anything that would've been purchased in 2014 would be retired (no longer under development) at this point. 1Password Teams or 1Password Business would be the best solution here. I'd recommend having your boss reach out to our business team at business@1password.com to get pointed in the right direction as far as which plan would be appropriate for the business and also for help in getting the membership set up correctly.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.