Can I print an alphabetical list of all login IDs and Passwords (only these 2 items) store in safe.

Options
palmerrs
palmerrs
Community Member

Have too many duplicate logins and passwords. Need to straighten them out. Also I have to move, and a list of all Logins will help sending change of address to them.

1Password Version: 7.0
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OSX10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can I print an alphabetical list of all login IDs and Passwords (only these 2 items) store in safe.

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@palmerrs - In general, the answer to your question is no: not all at once. You can print out individually-selected categories (such as all items, all Logins, all Credit Cards, etc), but not multiple categories at the same time. If all you want is Login items, select All Vaults, then Logins, and use the Print function. Hope that helps.

I see you've asked this same question of our email support staff - let's keep the conversation going privately via email; when we have to try to coordinate multiple responses to the same question across multiple points of contact and multiple team members, it tends to cause confusion and slow the support times for everyone. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.