1pw7, mini

RJMJ
RJMJ
Community Member

Hello,

I tried contacting sales via email twice (1/26 & 1/27) but I have yet to receive a human response. It's regarding the mini in my current version (1PW6) and is 1PW7 for Mac only in beta format?

Since upgrading my Mac OS to Mojave, the mini has not logged in as it has in the past. Not only do I need to enter the username & p/w individually and manually, and then save login, again, it won't login automatically.

After reading some of the various posts in this forum, I saw one item advertised in the Agilbits site that said 1PW 7 is in a beta format. Before I purchase and download this new version, is it in Beta format or not? If it's in a regular format now, will the mini work like before - click & it opens automatically without me having to enter it manually?

I hope I'm making sense.

Thank you.

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: 6.8.9 (689001)
OS Version: Mac0S Mojave 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi RJMJ,

1Password 7 is in full release (not beta), though there is a beta update channel for those who want to test the latest point releases (e.g. 7.x.x) before being publicly released. This may be where the confusion comes from.

1Password mini requires the browser extension to be installed and enabled to fill password forms. If you are using Safari 12, you will need to upgrade to 1Password 7 for the extension to work. With Safari 12, we now use the modern "Safari App Extension" technology to interface between Safari and 1Password.

Also new with Mojave, 1Password can no longer automatically submit a form after filling its contents. This is due to an increase in security around keyboard events in Mojave.

This discussion has been closed.