Details column doesn't show anything in desktop app

myuserid
myuserid
Community Member

It seems that all of a sudden when trying to view / edit details for anything in any of my vaults I cannot see the details. This is the view that persists....

1Password 7
Version 7.2.6.BETA-0 (70206000)
AgileBits Beta

1Password Version: 7.2.6
Extension Version: BETA-0 (70206000)
OS Version: 10.14.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@myuserid - I'm sorry for the trouble! Not to go all "IT Crowd" on you, but have you tried turning it off and back on again? ;) Seriously, I can't think off the top of my head what might be producing what you're seeing, but I'm betting a restart of either 1Password 7 for Mac or your entire Mac would likely resolve this issue. Let me know if that's not the case. :)

• myuserid
    myuserid
    Community Member

Yeah tried that, didn't work. Oddly I can see it via browser extension in Chome. Just not the app itself.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@myuserid - you tried what, specifically? Restarting your Mac? Or did you Quit 1Password 7 Completely by typing ^⌥⌘Q (or just holding down the Control and Option keys as you choose Quit from the 1Password menu)? Using File > Quit doesn't actually fully quit 1Password 7 for Mac, you have to use the above procedure.

• myuserid
    myuserid
    Community Member

^⌥⌘Q worked. I had rebooted and did a File > Quit before. Thanks for the help and time. Love you guys and gals!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@myuserid - glad I was able to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.