can't get the Go&Fill to work on this redesigned site
any idea how to do this???
thanks

Comments

• Nik
    Nik
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, otangen. The JavaScript on the page only displays the login form upon clicking the button. If you can find an alterate login page, you should be able to get Go & Fill Login to work with that, but it won't work with the main page.
  • IntlOrange
    IntlOrange
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Unfortunately, virginamerica.com seems to *only* have a login form that appears dynamically. (I can't find a dedicated "login" page.) Besides, that's when you need 1Password the most on this site --- when in the middle of booking a flight. I would never need "go to and fill". But I will always use "fill and submit" in this context.

Is there any way to get "fill and submit" to work on this site? (Perhaps by editing the 1Password record to correctly identify the username/password inputs?)
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    IntlOrange wrote:
    Unfortunately, virginamerica.com seems to *only* have a login form that appears dynamically. (I can't find a dedicated "login" page.) Besides, that's when you need 1Password the most on this site --- when in the middle of booking a flight. I would never need "go to and fill". But I will always use "fill and submit" in this context.

Is there any way to get "fill and submit" to work on this site? (Perhaps by editing the 1Password record to correctly identify the username/password inputs?)

I tried to get a Logins item to work here... and while it will fill, it cannot get past the HEAVY JavaScript on the fields so I could only get either the "Username" or the "Password" to fill but never both. Hopefully we can improve on this behavior in future releases.
  • IntlOrange
    IntlOrange
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Thanks, Computer Whisperer! Maybe VA will simplify their crazy JS at some point, too. Thanks.
  • MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    IntlOrange wrote:
    Thanks, Computer Whisperer! Maybe VA will simplify their crazy JS at some point, too. Thanks.

I'm sorry I couldn't do more on this one but I tried! :) Whomever developed that login was apparently paid by the number of JavaScript callouts they could code on a single field. They made a lot on that job!
  • taipan
    taipan
    Community Member
    This is a year old.... Any chance that there has been a change?
This discussion has been closed.