Parallels bundle

SystemSystem

Team Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: Parallels bundle purchase - but Trial Standard Plan.

Comments

• Unfortunately no Parallels Desktop Black Friday bundle with 1Password this year?

https://www.parallels.com/eu/products/desktop/

They seem to offer only 20% off (on their own product only) this time... :cry:

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @XIII,

As this doesn't relate to the original post (difficulty redeeming the promotion from last year) I've split your comment off into a new thread in the lounge.

I haven't heard any word of Parallels doing a bundle this year.

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Ben

• We don’t celebrate that in my part of the world, but thank you anyway!

We do participate in Black Friday though, so now that Parallels does not offer a bundle, maybe AgileBits can do something nice for existing customers? ;)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Well, in my opinion, the best thing about globalization is finding new holidays, and therefore new reasons to relax and/or celebrate...so I encourage you to take advantage! :lol:

We don't have anything to announce in the way of bundles, but I think the 1Password X release last week and 1Password for iOS version 7 last month are both pretty good examples of the things we do for our awesome customers — and we've got more like that to come. Cheers! :chuffed:

• Parallels is offering a bundle with 1 year of 1Passwords for Families again.

Unfortunately that's only for new users. Or can you do something for existing customers as well?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@XIII: I do believe that will only work with new accounts, but feel free to reach out at [email protected] and we can look into it for you.

This discussion has been closed.