Chrome: How to save new Password for Site?

When I logon to a NEW site, 1Password plugin does not offer to create a password.

Also, if I try to click the "Save New Login" button from the plugin manually, it doesn't create a new password either after Form POST or prior to "submit" when completing all the fields...

Any ideas as to what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    Is auto-save enabled here? File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Auto-Save
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Brett, I hope you won't mind my suggesting that you take a few minutes to read the Introduction, Getting Started, and Tutorials sections of the user's guide. They're short, and they'll give you the information you need to get up to speed quickly. As you use 1Password for Windows, we believe you'll find the FAQ section to be a useful resource, too.
  • Brett Veenstra
    edited September 2011

Is auto-save enabled here? File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Auto-Save

Thanks, apparently disabling this prevents the option of using the "Save New Login" manually.

After I enabled this in 1Password and restarted Chrome, I'm good!
  • DBrown wrote:

Brett, I hope you won't mind my suggesting that you take a few minutes to read the Introduction, Getting Started, and Tutorials sections of the user's guide. They're short, and they'll give you the information you need to get up to speed quickly. As you use 1Password for Windows, we believe you'll find the FAQ section to be a useful resource, too.

Thanks for the pointers. I answered my question about if I try to use the "Save New Login" after or before submitting (BEFORE).
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    I'm glad we were able to help, Brett!

Thanks for letting us know how it turned out, and please let us know if you have any other questions.
This discussion has been closed.