I have the 1P Icon on my tool bar, but it is Read only and I can't save. pls help!!!!!!

Options

I thought I signed up for an account with the free trial. I'm on Read Only when I try to save a PW. Please help. Getting this on my laptop and cell phone has not been as user-freindly as I expected.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have the 1P Icon on my tool bar, but it is Read only and I can't save. pls help!!!!!!

Comments

• It sounds like you may have set up a standalone vault in your apps rather than signing with your 1Password account, @confusedinseattle. Give this a look for me:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + . This will open the main desktop app.
    2. In your desktop app, unlock if you need to, and click Accounts on the blue bar at the top. Do you see an account listed here? If you do, stop here and let me know.
    3. If you don't see an account, press Ctrl + D and let me know if you see a vault under "On this PC" in your sidebar on the left side of your desktop app.

This may seem like a bit of meaningless jumping around, but your answers will help me figure out how you've got things set up now so I can better help you get your account signed in so you're out of read-only. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.