Login Items on my Mac do not appear on my iPhone

Options
dabehm
dabehm
Community Member
edited February 2019 in Mac

Many of my 1Password7 login items list in my Mac do not appear on my iPhone (12.1.4), even after i perform a sync on my iPhone. I recently upgraded from 1Password v. 6.8.8 to v. 7.2.5. How do i remedy this?

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 7.2.5
OS Version: OS X 10.14.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Saleana
    Saleana
    Community Member
    Options

Dabehm,

Uh oh. That sounds like a sticky situation. Hopefully I can help. First, I want to make sure I understand you fully. When you say that you performed a sync on your iPhone, did you do this via iCloud?

If not, I would suggest trying this.
    If you plan to sync with a Mac, set up iCloud in 1Password on your Mac before you set it up on your iOS device (even if you are syncing data from 1Password for iOS).

**Make sure that iCloud is set up on your iOS device by: **Open and unlock 1Password. > Tap the 1Password icon in the top left corner and select your Primary vault. > Tap Settings > Sync > Start Syncing, then tap Sync with iCloud.

Afterwards, follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up iCloud. If you haven’t synced 1Password data to iCloud before, you’ll be informed that 1Password wants to add data to iCloud. Make sure to tap “Add to iCloud” to begin syncing.

I also want to point out to make sure that you are signed in to the same iCloud account and follow the same steps on the other devices.

Let me know how it turns out.
    Saleana

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Saleana: Though iCloud may be an option, they appear to be syncing with Dropbox.

@dabehm: Thanks for getting in touch. It really sounds like your devices are syncing with Dropbox, but with different vaults -- maybe you have one using the old AgileKeychain format while the latest Mac app uses only the newer OPVault format. Can you check the paths to the vault you're syncing with on each device and let me know what you find?

• dabehm
    dabehm
    Community Member
    Options

Hi brenty,

My iPhone is syncing with Dropbox/1Password.agilekeychain

and my Mac is syncing with ~/Dropbox/1Password.agilekeychain

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dabehm: Hmm. I'm not sure why Dropbox would not sync from one to the other then, unless something else is misconfigured. Please follow the steps in this guide, as it can help narrow down the problem:

https://support.1password.com/dropbox-troubleshooting/

Let me know what you find!

This discussion has been closed.