chrome extension doesn't work

Chrome extension doesn't work. Not much else to say. It does nothing when clicked.

Did everything here, didn't help

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: 10.14
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2019

@someotherusername - I'm sorry for the trouble. I see you've also asked this same question of our email support team. Apologies for the delay in our response, but we answer user support emails in the order we receive them, and lately we've had a surge of support requests so we're not at our usual speedier response times. When we have to stop and try to coordinate multiple replies to the same question posed in multiple channels of communication, however, it causes confusion and slows the support times for everyone, including you. One of us will be with you shortly via email, and thanks for your patience! :)

ref: YLC-93515-385

• lasllcap
    lasllcap
    Community Member

Hello Lars -
    I will just second Someotheruser here; me also.
    Thanks, Roger
    7.2.5 4.7.9.30 10.14 wifi

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @lasllcap,

Issues like this can have a number of very different causes. That's why I like to start with a diagnostic report to help narrow down what the issue may be. Can you create one please and send it in. This link will guide you through the steps and has sections for the various supported versions of 1Password.

How to send a 1Password diagnostics report

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@1password.com.

Once you've sent the report you should received an automated response from us with a ticket ID. If you can post that ticket ID here it will help us locate your diagnostic report and we'll see what it reveals.

This discussion has been closed.