Request: Indicate which vault a password resides in for both mini and browser extension searches

Options
bripisko
bripisko
Community Member

I'm celebrating my 10 year anniversary of using 1Password this year and finally found a feature to request!

I've recently upgraded to 1Password for Families for myself, my wife and my mom. I use separate vaults for my work, my personal accounts and for shared accounts with my wife (ex. utility bills etc.). I love having the ability to restrict which vaults are used when searching "all vaults" but sometimes there are multiple logins residing in different vaults. I'd really like the ability to display which vault each login is from when the search results are displayed.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

1Password Version: 7.3.657
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 and Mac up to date
Sync Type: 1Password Cloud
Referrer: forum-search:Request: Indicate which vault a password resides in for both mini and browser extension searches

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bripisko! Welcome to the forum!

You can already see what vault an item resides in before filling, if you click on the little ">" button next to "Fill" in the browser extension or in 1Password Mini, to get to the item details window. I know it's an extra step, but I am hoping it could be helpful :)

This discussion has been closed.