I can see vaults from multiple accounts in the Chrome extension, but not in the web pages

The "all vaults" view in the Chrome extension shows all vaults across all accounts. And in the web page opened by "settings" I can see that all accounts are linked. But when I select one of the account links, the resulting web page shows only the vaults for that account. Makes sense I guess, but how do I open a page to manage all the vaults, as in the extension? I notice that the right sidebar identifies the account, and has a lot of white space below it, suggesting that this page view could likewise list all my accounts together. Is there another "all accounts" page link somewhere?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:multiple accounts

Comments

• Hi @brucebc

Makes sense I guess, but how do I open a page to manage all the vaults, as in the extension?

You don't, currently. The web interface doesn't span accounts, so it has no way of showing vaults from different accounts together. At present doing this requires one of our native apps (e.g. 1Password for Mac, 1Password for iOS, etc).

I notice that the right sidebar identifies the account, and has a lot of white space below it, suggesting that this page view could likewise list all my accounts together. Is there another "all accounts" page link somewhere?

You can view all of the accounts your browser knows about at https://start.1password.com/signin

I'm sorry I don't have the answer you were hoping for but I hope that addresses the question.

Ben

• brucebc
    brucebc
    Community Member

OK, thanks, I'll reinstall the app. Though I uninstalled a long time back, app for me is confusing and redundant. Please add my vote for a 1PWX all-accounts view!

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.