Credit Cart autofill on a certain payment gateway does not work properly

Hello,

I have persistent problems with Credit Card autofill on GP Webpay payment gateways used in Central Europe. Only the Verification number is filled, other fields remain empty.

Can you help me solve this? What can I do to help fix this? Can you enhance your autofill abilities or is a cooperation with the gateway provider necessary?

I'll happily provide more details yet I'm afraid I do not have a link to the payment page as it would require a purchase somewhere the gateway is implemented.

Comments

• ag_sebastian
    ag_sebastian
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @finwe!

Thanks so much for your report. Looking at the GP Webpay site, I was able to find that Eurolines.eu uses that payment gateway. After going through a dummy purchase, 1Password seemed to fill my credit card data correctly. Before I continue digging into this, I'd like to ask you a few questions:
    1. Which version of 1Password are you using?
    2. Which 1Password extension and browser are you using?
    3. Do you have another site that you know uses the gateway? I can do the testing as long as you're sure the site uses that gateway.

• finwe
    finwe
    Community Member

Oh, I did not fill the details properly this time, sorry. I have 1Password 7.3.661 along with Firefox extension 4.7.3.90.

I sadly currently do not remember any site using the gateway and also offering a simple purchase (without registration etc), I will let you know when I run into one again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No worries. Let us know if you encounter another issue. :)

This discussion has been closed.