I have an airbnb account.How can I fix it to 1 password?

Options

I have a lot of problems with 1password.
1. Example: I have an airbnb account. I can login normally. But I want to save password and login to 1password. I did this: I open 1password with my masterkey. Then I opened airbnb with my password normally. Then I went to password generater, generated a new password, copied it to airbnb account in "change my password", saved. But it is not in the browseradd , neither under password nor login. . What do I wrong?
2. Airbnb is my first account I wat to save. As soon I succed, I will save other accounts in 1password.
3. Thank you for answer. Hugo Amrein. (I paid for 1 year already)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: I have an airbnb account.How can I fix it to 1 password?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Fortalezian: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the difficulty. Unfortunately without some basic information you've omitted from your post it's hard to say what might be the solution in your case! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, did you use the password generator to fill the password on the website? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.