Weird Scrolling Behavior in 1PX

Options
xmarc999
xmarc999
Community Member
edited March 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

iMac 2017, Apple Magic Trackpad v1
Also running 1Password X 1.14.2 on Chrome Version 72.0.3626.109
Upload would not accept PDF. View jpegs in numbered order to make sense.

1PX suggests items in Fill Credit Card for website. The right-side window shows a list of credit card entries (all good). But if one scrolls down, only about 25% of the vertical Fill Credit Card window scrolls. Thus the Fill box gets disconnected from the associated credit card entry. This has also happened in the Password Generator function, but not consistently.

A little hard to describe in words, but hopefully clear in the screen prints attached.

[removed by 1Password staff -- this is a public forum]

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.2.5 (70205002) AgileBits Sto
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: OSX 10.14.3
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@xmarc999: While they were helpful, I've removed the screenshots since they included some (apparently) real information you've saved in 1Password, which you probably wouldn't want to share with the world.

I'm not seeing the behaviour you're showing here, so I'm trying to figure out if I'm just "holding it wrong", or if there is something specific to your setup compared to mine that's involved here.

First, it looks like you're running an outdated version of Chrome. If you'll go to chrome://settings/help and complete any updates, and then restart your Mac, let me know if that changes anything.

If you're still having trouble, let me know the exact version Chrome is reporting now. I'll poke around at this to see if I can reproduce it as well. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.