Chrome jumps/scrolls up and down

I'm on a Windows 10 laptop and have 1Password X for Chrome. I've noticed an issue these last few months and it's starting to bug me.

When I use 1Password to log into a web page after the initial log in page if there are other fill boxes the screen jumps/scrolls up and down.

One example: I log into my bank, click on transfer, click "From account" and choose. Normally, and before I installed 1Password the cursor would go to the "To" box but it doesn't. But no biggie... where I notice it is when I choose the "To" the cursor normally would go to the amount box but it doesn't. The screen actually moves up and down and I have to click in the amount box.

It happens on all pages that have more then one fill box (but the bank has multiple so I notice it more).

I would like it to stop, it's frustrating when I am doing my online course quizzes. I always have to double check what I have clicked. Do I need to change a setting for 1Password to stop looking for boxes to fill?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.14.2
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @AlisonM ,
    Can you provide us with a website that behaves like this and doesn't require us to sign up or open an account? I'd like to take a look at it and see if it happens on my setup as well, it will help troubleshoot this issue :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.