Display issues in High Sierra

mattfaulds
mattfaulds
Community Member

Hi

1Password 7.2.5 on High Sierra 10.13.6

Display has a weird glitch for login screen for both 1Password app and 1Password mini. Actual function is fine though. See screenshots attached.

Thanks

Matt

1Password Version: 7.2.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:high sierra

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mattfaulds!

Are you by chance using a MacBook attached to an external screen via HDMI?

While still unsure why this issue is affecting some users (though using an external display seems to be the common factor), we’ve discovered that it’s usually resolved by going to System Preferences > Displays > Color on the Mac and either changing or creating a new calibrated color profile for the display.

Would you please give that a go and report back?

• mattfaulds
    mattfaulds
    Community Member

Ok, I’ll try that. This is on a Mac mini server mid-2011 (quad core i7 2.0 GHz running 10.13.6) which is attached to a display via HDMI. However, the appearance is the same when accessing via remote access.

• mattfaulds
    mattfaulds
    Community Member

This has indeed fixed the issue. I am tunnelling in and do can’t really calibrate. However, the display is correct when choosing “Display”, “Display P3” or “sRGB IEC61966-2.1” but all others do not display correctly. The colour profile automatically selected was HD 709-A.icc

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @mattfaulds! I am glad to hear my suggestion helped :)

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.