Lag issue since v7.1/7.2 until now in v7.3.684

I am still experiencing lag in 1Password 7.3.684 (most noticeable when unlocking 1Password AND when filling in fields in Chrome), I had to wait for at least 10 seconds for the lag to settle down. When is this issue going to be resolved or even looked into?

I reported this in another thread last month that talks about the lag/slowness issue since 7.2, but the reply I received was rather out-of-topic and followed by no responses thereafter.

I clearly remember v7.0 was so great to use, until around v7.1 or 7.2 the lag issue occurred. It's very frustrating and makes me not wanting to renew my subscription and go back to v4. Please assist!

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.3.90
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: my.1password.com

Comments

• Shyuan
    Shyuan
    Community Member

Nevermind, I have decided to use 1Password X at the meantime, which seems to be a lot smoother. I can only hope it won't become lag eventually.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Shyuan,

Sorry for these troubles!

We have plans to address the existing performance issues in our next update. We are working really hard on it right now, so please stay tuned.

Please stick to 1Password X for the time being and let us know if you have any other questions, we are always here for you. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.