I tried the Opera plugin while using Ubuntu and I get a "your file was not found" error.

I primarily use linux. Will there be an app soon? Also I was hoping the Opera Plugin would work.
I use Ubuntu.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:linux

Comments

• gazu
    gazu
    Community Member

@jpalmer42

You should use 1Password X in Opera.

https://1password.com/downloads/linux/

For the best experience, you should use Chrome or Firefox in Linux.

• 1Password X and the 1Password CLI are our offerings for Linux (along with the 1Password.com web interface). :)

Use 1Password on Linux

If you are seeing this error in 1Password X in Opera? If so could you please post a screenshot?

Ben

• jpalmer42
    jpalmer42
    Community Member

Thanks for the quick response Ben.

• Thanks for the screenshot @jpalmer42. I'm going to consult with my colleagues and see if we can figure out what is going on there. I can't say I've seen that one before myself. We'll be back with you soon. :+1:

Ben

• jpalmer42
    jpalmer42
    Community Member

Also. I am using UBUNTU Disco Dingo.

• ag_michaelc
    edited May 2019

Hey @jpalmer42, thanks for that screenshot. Can you please try the following?

1. Ensure there is no copy of the extension showing in the extensions page (menu option View > Show Extensions).
    2. Restart Opera.
    3. Attempt to install the extension one more time from here.

The puzzle icon (and the message you're seeing) mean 1Password X didn't install properly and you'll need to install it again. Usually it works the second time around with the help of the browser restart. :smile: Please keep us posted!

• jpalmer42
    jpalmer42
    Community Member

Yay it works. Thanks so much...

• jpalmer42
    jpalmer42
    Community Member

It's like turn it off then on again. I thought that was only a Microsoft thing! lol

• Heh. :) Glad to hear it is working now. Thanks for the update!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.