Maintain scrolling position in popup

I was just looking at an entry a few times and each time I had to scroll to the section I wanted in the selected entry. Would it be possible to save the scroll state of the right side of the popup? This would complement the saved search state well. Thanks!

Comments

• Hey @jadchaar! Thanks for the feedback. Maybe using the pinned window feature would help here? It's the first of the three buttons grouped together, in the bottom right of the pop-up. That'll open the item in a persistent window, making it easily accessible and will save your place, to boot.

• jadchaar
    jadchaar
    Community Member

Agreed, but I personally find the persistent window a bit unwieldy and I prefer invoking the popup :)

• @jadchaar got it :smile: I'll pass along your feedback/suggestion! To add context to your request, could you tell us more about the specific goal you were trying to accomplish, by opening the pop-up multiple times to view details like this?

• jadchaar
    jadchaar
    Community Member

Hah it was not a usual use case--just finding info to help post more details on the forum. I just thought I'd mention it since it seems like a logical complement to the saved search value in the popup when reaccessed :).

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Indeed, thanks for bringing it up! :)

This discussion has been closed.