Using 1P to fill in a new account setting TWICE on my phone so I can actually set up an account!

tillemetry
tillemetry
Community Member

... and I have to say just getting in here to ask the question was a little obtuse. Go here, go there, check my email, get put on a different page when I get back. Good thing the original request was on my clipboard or I probably would have given up.

At a new account setup for an outside app, I would like 1Password to be able to repeat the password I've assigned the first time into the second box when the password repeat is required. Can't seem to do it though.

I go into the new app, and I can't copy the password a second time. Very frustrating. Have to use a "dumb" password in the new app and then copy and paste the NEW password created in a separate instance of 1Password to make it work.

1Password Version: Cant find- but recent
Extension Version: None
OS Version: IOS
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:One P to fill in a new account setting TWICE on my phone so I can actually set up an account!

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@tillemetry: If you prefer email, you can always contact us at support@1password.com instead. :)

Regarding your issue, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do or what trouble you're having. Can you be specific? It sounds like maybe you're having trouble with a specific website's password change form...but I could be totally wrong about that. If that's correct, let us know the URL. If not, please elaborate and we'll see what we can do to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.