Webpage login – 1P filling only two out of three required fields

Options
mpi
mpi
Community Member

I need to log in to my account on the UK National Savings website – nsandi.com. The login page has three fields – NS&I number, surname and password. 1Password fills the surname field with whatever I have designated as "username", and fills the password field. But I can't get it to fill my NS&I number. Seeing that the source code for this field designates it "j_userlogin_pwd", I tried adding a field in 1P called "userlogin", but this doesn't work. Clicking "show web form details" indicates that 1P can fill only two items on the web page. Is this correct – can it not fill three items? If it can, how can I get it to do so?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @mpi! Sorry to hear of your troubles filling on this site. Could you please try following this guide to save a Login manually and let me know how that goes for you?

https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/

Following this guide, I have a Login saved that has these Web Form Details, and filling for all three fields works for me.

• mpi
    mpi
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply, @ag_mcarlyle. I've never used that manual method before. It was a bit clunky to get it to remember and then enter everything but in the end it worked fine. Good result!

I like the oboe.

• @mpi, I'm glad to hear that method worked for you. It usually helps with those trickier logins. :smile:

You know, you're the second person in the last few hours to comment on my oboe photo. I like the oboe too. :tongue: I only wish that were a more recent photo of me.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with, or if you run into troubles with any further sites.

This discussion has been closed.