关于“显示网页表单详细信息”的问题

anyspecial2012
anyspecial2012
Community Member
edited May 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

关于“显示网页表单详细信息”的问题
我从1Password4升级到1Password7,发现有个“显示网页表单详细信息”的选项,这个选项记录之前我在1Password4中的组和标签,但是在1Password中有一个问题,就是无法对里面的内容进行删除
可以参考图片

请问能否改进一下这个功能,使“显示网页表单详细信息”里的内容可以受到编辑:拥有删除以及组名称修改的功能
另外还有一个问题,最近在进行密码库的整理工作,发现一个很不方便的地方就是,旧信息每次都需要点击‘Shaw web form details’才能看到。能否将1Password7的Section和Label,Field和1Password4中的Section和Label,Field合并,或者在设置中新增一个选项“自动显示网页表单详细信息”,使我不再需要点击‘Shaw web form details’
————————————————————————————————————————————
Question about ‘Shaw web form details’
I upgraded from 1Password4 to 1Password7 and found that there was ‘Shaw web form details’, which recorded the previous Section and label in 1Password4, but there was a problem in 7 that the field in 7 could not be deleted.
You can refer to pictures.
Can you improve this function so that the content in "Show Web Form Details" can be edited: deleted and section name modified?

There is another problem. Recently, in the process of sorting out the cryptographic database, we found that a very inconvenient place is that old information needs to be clicked on `Shaw web form details' every time to see. Can I merge Section and Label of 1Password7, Field and Selection and Label of 1Password4, or add an option in the settings "Automatically display Web Form Details" so that I no longer need to click on "Shaw Web Form Details"

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @anyspecial2012, we do have plans to make the web form details editable in a future version, but there will likely be a limit to what extent they can be modified. These form details are used to help the 1Password extension fill, so modifying them can have some unintended consequences. That said, we understand it can be useful all the same for folks who are accustomed to using them and do plan to offer the option down the road.

Regarding needing to click "show web form details" in order to see them, this is an intentional choice as you shouldn't need to look at the web form details specifically – the information you'd regularly need to see (like your username and password) should also be included as part of your item details. The addition in the web form details is the less friendly field names for those credentials, which folks generally don't want to see front and center. Is there a particular reason you need to look at those form details often that I'm missing?

Thanks! :chuffed:

我们确实计划在未来版本中编辑Web表单详细信息,但可能会限制它们的修改程度。这些表单详细信息用于帮助填充1Password扩展名,因此修改它们可能会产生一些意想不到的后果。也就是说,我们知道对于那些习惯使用它们并且计划在未来提供选项的人来说,它们可能都是有用的。

关于需要点击“显示网页表单详细信息”以便查看它们,这是一个有意的选择,因为您不应该需要专门查看网络表单详细信息 - 您经常需要查看的信息(如您的用户名和密码)也应作为项目详细信息的一部分包含在内。 Web表单详细信息中添加的是这些凭据的不太友好的字段名称,人们通常不希望看到前端和中心。您是否有特殊原因需要查看我经常缺少的表单详细信息?

谢谢!

• anyspecial2012
    anyspecial2012
    Community Member

我原来是1password4的用户,除了帐号和密码以外,我还会记录其它的一些信息,比如手机号码,邮件地址,支付密码,或者密保问题和密保答案。通常我在1Password4中使用Section和Label,Field去创建记录下这些必要的信息,但是当我换成使用1Password7以后,曾经在1Password4中记录的内容,被记录在了"show web form details"中,同时我发现帐号密码也在"show web form details"再次显示一遍(是否有必要?)。

我发现只有从1Password4产生的数据才会出现在"show web form details"中,而使用1Password7产生的数据,是不会出现在"show web form details"里面的。我近期在进行保险库的整理工作,由于部分内容需要变更或者已失效,我需要将"show web form details"中的内容进行调整(修改或者删除)。

而1Password7创建的内容管理起来非常方便,但是曾经使用1Password4创建的内容管理起来非常不方便。我需要旧的内容能够像1Password7一样可以有灵活的修改或删除功能。
    如果"show web form details"这个功能不是必要的,我希望能够将它与1Password7的Section和Label,Field进行合并,不再单独显示;如果"show web form details"是必要的,能否可以在设置中多一条选项,使"show web form details"保持显示状态或者隐藏状态,类似于现在1Password7中的这个功能(下图),我希望"show web form details"也有自由选择是否保持显示或隐藏的可能性。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
    The following translations are translated using translation software

I used to be a user of password 4. In addition to the account number and password, I also record some other information, such as mobile phone number, email address, payment password, or confidential questions and answers. Usually I use Section and Label, Field in 1Password4 to create and record these necessary information, but when I switched to 1Password7, the content I recorded in 1Password4 was recorded in "show web form details", and I found that the password of the account was displayed again in "show web form details". Is it necessary?
    I found that only data generated from 1 Password4 would appear in "show web form details", while data generated from 1 Password7 would not appear in "show web form details". I am currently in the process of tidying up the vault. Because some of the contents need to be changed or invalidated, I need to adjust (modify or delete) the contents of "show web form details".
    The content created by 1Password7 is very convenient to manage, but the content created by 1Password4 is very inconvenient to manage. I need old content that can be modified or deleted as flexibly as 1 Password 7.
    If the "show web form details" function is not necessary, I hope to be able to merge it with Section and Label, Field of Password 7 and not show it separately; if "show web form details" is necessary, can you add an option in the settings to keep "show web form details" in display state or hide it? State, similar to the function in 1Password 7 (below), I hope that "show web form details" has the freedom to choose whether to keep the display or hide.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@anyspecial2012: 1Password saves information in "web form details" from the webpage when you save a Login item using the browser extension. As Kate mentioned, this can can 1Password later fill the Login item. That is the only purpose of "web form details". It is not meant for you to save other information there. You can create custom fields for that above "web form details". It sounds like you have extraneous information in "web form details" because you saved the Login item on a "sign up" page. If you save a new Login item on the login page instead, it will have information pertaining to that page instead:

How to save a Login manually in your browser

当您使用浏览器扩展名保存登录项时,1Password会从网页中将信息保存在“网络表单详细信息”中。 正如凯特所提到的,这可以在1Password之后填写Login项目。 这是“网络表格细节”的唯一目的。 它并不意味着您在那里保存其他信息。 您可以为“Web表单详细信息”上方的内容创建自定义字段。 听起来您在“网络表单详细信息”中有无关信息,因为您在“注册”页面上保存了登录项。 如果您在登录页面上保存新的登录项,则它将具有与该页面相关的信息:

如何在浏览器中手动保存登录

• anyspecial2012
    anyspecial2012
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

不是网页中形成的,我的都是自己添加的,请查看这里的示例:
    ————————————————————————————————————
    It's not formed in the web pages. I added it all by myself. Please see the examples here:

• anyspecial2012
    anyspecial2012
    Community Member
    edited May 2019

如图所示,在1Password4中所有自行添加的内容,都会在1Password7中以显示网页表单详细信息形式出现,而且我无法管理它们(无法修改或删除)。
    ——————————————————————————————————————————————
    As shown in the figure, all self-added content in 1 Password 4 will appear in 1 Password 7 in the form of displaying web form details, and I can't manage them (can't modify or delete them).

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @anyspecial2012,

Sorry for the ongoing confusion.

It is not possible to edit web form details in 1Password 7 (yet). We have plans to add this feature to 1Password 7, but I do not have anything to share at this point. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Let us know if you have other questions, we are always ready to help you with 1Password.

--

對不起持續的混亂。

在1Password 7(尚未)中無法編輯Web表單詳細信息。 我們計劃將此功能添加到1Password 7,但此時我沒有任何可分享的內容。 對於給您帶來的不便,我深表歉意。

如果您有其他問題,請告訴我們,我們隨時準備為您提供1Password幫助。

--

Cheers,
    Greg

• anyspecial2012
    anyspecial2012
    Community Member

谢谢,期待更新后的新版本

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@anyspecial2012:

You are very welcome! We are always here for you, so feel free to reach out to us anytime. :)

非常歡迎你! 我們隨時為您服務,隨時隨時與我們聯繫。:)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.