I can not update Field Name in credit card list, keeps reverting to default field name.

gilesbracher
gilesbracher
Community Member

I am sure I have been able to do this previously?

When this happens I get an Deleted Files message in Drop box.

contents (XXXX XXX's conflicted copy).js
1password/1password.agilekeychain/data/default
77.56 KB

It updates on the Computer as I type, it saves, but is not updated on my phones.

I tried to set up a new test credit card where I also change the some of the preset field names, again it saves on the computer but the default field names are not changed on my other devises.

All Devises have the latest versions of 1Password

Can some one help? Thanks

1Password Version: 6.8.9 (689001)
Extension Version: 4.7.3
OS Version: OSX 10.12.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:conflicted copy).js deleted (in dropbox).js%20deleted%20(in%20dropbox))

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@gilesbracher - I'm sorry for the trouble! The best place to troubleshoot such issues would be in our Dropbox troubleshooting guide; it represents everything we know about troubleshooting 1Password sync issues with Dropbox. Let us know how you get on! :)

• gilesbracher
    gilesbracher
    Community Member

Hi Lars,

Thank you, I had done all except reset dropbox data. I was concerned about deleting the dropbox data incase it lost all my passwords. Is my 1Password data stored somewhere other than drop box as well? ( I do not have a 1password account )

Can I be reassured that deleting the drop box data will not loose all my passwords?

It will take a few days to do as my Macs are all in different locations so will need to gather them all together.

Thank you

• @gilesbracher

Each device has its own copy of your 1Password data, in addition to the sync file in Dropbox. :+1:

Ben

• gilesbracher
    gilesbracher
    Community Member

Thank you Ben, I'll give it a go and see what happens.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@gilesbracher - Sounds good. We're here if you need us. :)

This discussion has been closed.