Signout issue with team account in 1Password

Options
razasayed
razasayed
Community Member
edited May 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

I have two accounts in 1Password, one is my own account and the other is a team account provided by my company. The personal account stays signed in but my team account automatically gets signed out and shows 'Locked' after some time and i need to sign in to it again. Is there a way to stay signed in to both my accounts in 1Password ?

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: 1.15.2
OS Version: OS X 10.14.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @razasayed

It sounds like this may be happening in the 1Password X browser extension, rather than the 1Password for Mac desktop app? Is that correct? If that is true you can adjust your auto-lock time for the team account at https://start.1password.com/profile/ under "Auto-Lock" in the left-hand sidebar.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• razasayed
    razasayed
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Ben. Yes, this was happening with the chrome extension. I have adjusted the auto lock time and looks like that has fixed it. Thanks a lot :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Ben, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.