Performance issues on Chrome

Using the extension on Chrome 7, signing in is a HUGE performance drag for about 10 seconds. If I'm on a page with a login, signing in to the extension, the pop up and the page itself essentially become completely unresponsive for about 10 seconds and I can do absolutely nothing on the website.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @aniforprez! Oof – that's a huge delay. You mentioned you're using Chrome 7, so I wanted to clear that up first. The current stable version of Google Chrome should be 75.0.3770.100. Version 7 is from back in 2010, but that very well could have been a typo.

Are you noticing this slowness when doing anything else aside from using 1Password X? I'm curious what your browser logs have to say about it. If possible, I'd like you to grab both your browser log and the console log in 1Password. You can find the guides here and here. Thanks!

• aniforprez
    aniforprez
    Community Member

Oops yes I meant Chrome 75 LOL. I was running an earlier version of Chrome 75 when the issue was manifesting itself but now I'm at 3770 and the extension is running just fine! I'll see if it happens again and if it does I'll update here with the details. Thanks anyway!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@aniforprez, on behalf of Kaitlyn, you are very welcome! And sounds good, please let us know if you see this again.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.