Application Error

I recently installed 1Password to my PC. Over the last couple days, I have been unable to open the program. When 1Password tries to open, I receive an application error that says, "The exception unknown software exception (0xe0434352) occurred in the application at location 0x00000000755733D2"

I can't see what version of 1Password I'm currently running, but the installer says "1PasswordSetup-7.2.617"

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 (1903)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Unable to open

Comments

• Fyrmn472
    Fyrmn472
    Community Member

It slipped my mind to look for the version in Windows Apps. I'm running 7.3.684. I tried reinstalling and got an IO error so I removed the application completely. Using 1Password X for Chrome instead.

• That error isn't familiar to me, @Frymn472, but given your mention of an IO error when installing, I'd wager you had an improper install or update somewhere along the line. Are you able to see everything you need in 1Password X and okay relying on it for a bit while we sort out the desktop app? I'd like to give something a try, but want to make sure you've got access to your data elsewhere before we do that. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.