Windows app shows 910 items; Mac app and 1PassX shows 1070. All synced to same vault. Worrying. Why?

Subject says it all; I've done a full un/re-install of the Windows app and the problem persists. It's pretty worrying to not be sure if I'm injecting corruption into my password store or not.

1Password Version: 7.3.684 (Windows)
Extension Version: 1.15.2 1PassX on Chrome
OS Version: Win10 Build 1903
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Windows app has different number of items than Mac app and 1PassX

Comments

• This generally indicates your Windows app is actually not syncing, @essemmarr, but the best thing to do is take a look. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread. That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  For bonus points, point that number here so I can hunt down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :+1:

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much! :chuffed:

• essemmarr
    essemmarr
    Community Member

Hi,
    Here's the Support ID: [#YXX-13643-973]

--
    smr

• Thanks so much, @essemmarr! I actually found your e-mail before I came back here for round two, so you should have a reply waiting for you in your inbox. Let's continue the conversation over e-mail. :chuffed:

ref: YXX-13643-973

• geezjan
    geezjan
    Community Member

I just ran into this issue. I have submitted a Diagnostics Report to 1Password support, but I was wondering was this an easy fix? Or should I just wait to hear back from 1Password? Thanks!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @geezjan!

I confirm that we have received your email, so you will hear back from us as soon as possible :) Thank you for your patience!

ref: VCX-23855-121

This discussion has been closed.