To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

upgrade to family plan

Dear team, I would like to upgrade from my personal account to family one. I cancelled my subscription from Apple. I created a support ticket with ID [#PZW-19533-353] Could you please walk me through the upgrade process? Thanks, Samantha

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search: Dear team, I would like to upgrade from my personal account to family one. I cancelled my subscription from Apple and my account will be expired 11th April. Following Ben's instruction, I created support ticket with ID [#PZW-19533-353] Could you please help to take a look at it for me. Thanks, Samantha

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Samantha_Burggrabe! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that Mathieu is already helping you via email, so let's keep the conversation over there so we don't duplicate efforts :)

• Samantha_Burggrabe
    Samantha_Burggrabe
    Community Member

Okay, thanks. What are business hours for customer service via email? We were hoping to take care of it this weekend.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Samantha_Burggrabe, we are working around the clock 24/7 every day of the week, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.