Authentication error almost every time I use my PC

Hi, recently I have encountered 1 error which requests me to give 2FA password after a while I use my computer.

My connection was on all the time but after a while using my computer, when I opened 1Password again, there was a message asking me to authenticate the account. I did it but then it appeared again (several times even after that) And it happens several times every day, so I don't know whether this is an error for the server or the application on Windows (maybe for a month already)

This problem happens with 1Password application on Windows version 7.3.684 as well as the extension on Firefox version 4.7.5.90. 1Password X seems to work well here.

Hope you guys can fix this because it's really annoying. Thanks for your help!

P/s: I attached a picture in the post for you guys

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10 1903, Firefox 67.0.4
Sync Type: Subscription

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2019

Hi @DanielNG,

Thank you for reporting this!

To get a better idea of why it happens, we will need to dig deeper. I will send you an email on how you can share a diagnostics report from 1Password 7 for Windows, where you bumped into this issue, and we will take a closer look at what is going on.

Have you changed your Master Password recently or made any changes to your account? Please let us know. Thank you!

++
    Greg

ref: RXC-42917-462

• DanielNG
    DanielNG
    Community Member

I just replied your email with my diagnostics report. I haven't changed my Master Password since the day I started using 1Password and this problem has just happened recently.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @DanielNG,

Thank you for the report! We will take a closer look and get back to you via email. Thanks again!

ref: RXC-42917-462

This discussion has been closed.