For tag use, appears no way to automatically reuse same tags without typing each manually

brogand
brogand
Community Member

For tag use, i don't see anyway to utilize your software to remember my previously created tags to easily tag additional accounts with the software remembered tag. For example, after i tag one bank account; FINANCE, there appears to be no way to assign this same exact tag to another bank account without manually typing it in again. Please help. This feature I’m requesting seem fairly basic. Thanks Thomas Duffy

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: Ios
Sync Type: Firefox/ ios
Referrer: forum-search:For tag use, but don't see anyway to utilize your software to remember my previously created tags

Comments

• Hi @brogand

We currently have some improvements in this area in a beta for v7.3.3. With any luck that'll be available soon.

New tag editor makes it easier to edit tags on your items. {3455}

Thanks.

Ben

• Ben
    Ben
    edited July 2019

I have some good news and some bad news on this... the good news is that we still hope to be able to offer this enhanced capability in the foreseeable future. The bad news is that it isn't likely to make it into v7.3.3, and it has been pulled from the beta. We found some issues we need to work out as a result of the beta testing so we'll need to get those sorted before we can consider releasing it.

Ben

ref: apple-3455

• brogand
    brogand
    Community Member

Ben, thanks for update. Please keep me informed of progress in creating an editor for “tags”. Brogan

• :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.