Why should I pay again for the purchased application?

I bought the program in the macstore.
I received an update and you again ask me for money? seriously?
Previously, I did not buy the VERSION of the application, I bought the application!

I do not need your subscriptions and this is not discussed!
You are now engaged in fraud. Either return my money to me, or provide a work product for which I paid the money!

1Password Version: 6.8.8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Previously, I did not buy the VERSION of the application, I bought the application!

That is where you are wrong. Licenses were always for a specific version.

In the Mac App Store version 7 is a separate application. You can download version 6 from your purchase history and use it for as long as it works for you.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @lockki

I do apologize for the confusion, but this has never been the deal:

Previously, I did not buy the VERSION of the application, I bought the application!

1Password licenses have always been sold on a per-version basis. 1Password 7 requires either a separate license purchase or a 1Password membership. We're no longer advertising licenses, but they are available for customers who are already familiar with that situation and are comfortable with the "DIY" approach they offer. I'd highly recommend taking a look at 1Password membership, which will give you access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices (no more separate upgrade fees). You can read about the benefits here:

About 1Password membership

If you decide to upgrade to membership instructions for that can be found here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

We'd be happy to help you get up to speed with the latest and greatest. If you'd like to discuss your particular situation please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.