can't sign into business account need help

Options
JAL72
JAL72
Community Member
edited July 2019 in Business and Teams

I have a business account under [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]  and can't get into the business 1password. I have tried online and can't get in. I see all my vaults on the 1pw app but I have less control from there. I can only access my family account online. I have too many versions of 1pw vault info saved in my various 1pw vaults and none of them seem to get me into the online version. Ever since the update I can't access my files correctly. Also I can't generate a new PW any longer. Maybe you changed how this is done. This version of 1PW really is not good and makes this software much harder to use. Really disappointed in 1pw, in addition to no support.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.1 (70301008) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: 10.13.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't sign into business account need help

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JAL72! Welcome to the forum!

If you can access your vaults from the 1Password app but not online in a browser, then I don't think that the update had anything to do with this.

I have tried online and can't get in.

Can you please clarify what happens when you try to login? Do you get an error message?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I have also moved the conversation to the Business and Teams section so it's in the right place ;)

• JAL72
    JAL72
    Community Member
    edited July 2019
    Options

My account online no longer shows up in any browser.
    Since the update, I no longer see how you generate passwords for a new log on?
    I have a business account I pay for under my gmail.com or [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum] account? Not sure which one? I can log on via a web browser to my family account only. Is there phone support? I have waited a very long time to see a response here and this is the most frustrating customer service I have ever dealt with.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JAL72:

My account online no longer shows up in any browser.

In this case, you will need to login again in the browser. Do you still have your Emergency Kit with your login information? You can login at this url: https://start.1password.com

If you still cannot login, or if you lost this document, please email us at support+forum@agilebits.com from the email address you used to create your 1Password account and we will be happy to help you privately over there, so we don't share personal information on a public forum.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.