able to clear away popup

Options

Would be really nice to add a "Hide" button here. It is popping up on a random place and this has happened a couple times. Clicking the ... in the top right shows the menu in the picture above.

Having a "Hide" would then get rid of it on the screen and I can do what I need. I usually do "Esc" when this happens but because it is popping up on a dropdown it is also closing the dropdown window.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.3
OS Version: Windows 10 / Chrome
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @VikingGawd! In order to close the inline menu, you should be able to click the 1Password icon inside the field that the inline menu is underneath. That should act very similarly to your "hide" button idea. Based on your screenshot, it seems like the inline menu is mispositioned, so I'm curious about two things:

• What is the URL of the site in question? I'd like to get it reported to our developers so we can learn from it and improve 1Password X.
    • Where is the field that is invoking the inline menu? If you know where it's coming from, can you try clicking the 1Password icon there and letting me know if that clears out the inline menu for you?

Another option is to choose for the inline menu to only appear when you click the 1Password icon inside a field. The default setting is for the inline menu to appear upon field focus. You can adjust it by disabling the "show autofill menu on field focus" setting. I hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.