iOS 4 Multitasking

scelis
edited December 1969 in iOS
iOS 4 provides a lot of new functionality that I think can really help out 1Password users. For one, you can finally paste your password into the iTunes password field! Hooray! Additionally, I think that the multitasking support makes it much easier to jump out of any application into 1Password to grab a password for that app.

Basically, I would like to see support added to not lock down your passwords for N minutes after leaving the 1Password application (in my case, I would likely select 5). I have found it a little annoying to have to constantly enter my 4 digit unlock code followed by my master password when I am retrieving multiple passwords in the same time period. 1Password should be able to know that I authenticated recently and skip that process for subsequent launches until my configured timeout is reached.

Thanks! And thanks for a wonderful app.

Comments

• MartyS
    MartyS
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Welcome to the forums, scelis!

Our current 1Password mobile apps have not been updated to take advantage of the new iOS multi-tasking features but they work just fine with iOS 4. We are examining our options now and will attempt to improve the user experience in a future release.
This discussion has been closed.