iOS13 Crashing

David_Potts
David_Potts
Community Member
edited July 2019 in iOS

After years of refusing to do it; the lack of support for iPassword6 in iOS13 and Catalina, I upgraded to iPassword7 for the family. BUT I can't use it on iOS13 at all, it crashes trying to put in an account. I removed the old apps; downloaded the latest from the store, run it. Under "Already using 1Password" I touch "1password.com" and it crashes.

EDIT : I'm running on a iPhone6sPlus if that matter.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS13
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• arctic_ash
    arctic_ash
    Community Member

I’m having the same issue on an iPhone X, and have sent a bug report via the Apple feedback tool

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @David_Potts!

iOS 13 is still in beta and has not been officially published yet, therefore 1Password has not been updated to work with it yet. If you want to keep using iOS 13 beta anyway, I recommend updating 1Password to the beta version as well, as all compatibility updates will happen there first :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@arctic_ash: thank you for doing that! I believe it will also be just a matter of time: iOS 13 is still in beta, so we will need some time to make sure everything works properly on it before it's officially made public :)

• arctic_ash
    arctic_ash
    Community Member

@ag_ana is there a test flight page to sign up for the beta version? (It’s a real pain going back to remembering all my passwords!)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@arctic_ash: yes, you can find the instructions to access the program in this discussion :)

• arctic_ash
    arctic_ash
    Community Member

Thanks for that @ag_ana, Just to update others the sign in bug is still occurring in the beta version (7.3.3 (70303003)) and I have now also sent a bug report on that too, so hopefully it will be sorted soon!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@arctic_ash: Thank you for the update! :+1: We will definitely work to make 1Password compatible with iOS 13 when it's ready to be published later this year :)

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member

@ag_ana FYI, I'm using 1Password 7.3.2 beta1 on Catalina and 1password 7.3.4 on iPadOS 13 with no ill effects. hth

• cipherwar
    cipherwar
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

running 7.3.4 and still having this crash when clicking on Settings -> 1Password Account -> Add Existing Account

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you everyone for sharing these details! :+1:

• thaerk
    thaerk
    Community Member

This has been solved for me in 7.3.5 (70305000) on iOS 13 beta 4 on iPhone X

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update! :+1:

• aardWolf
    aardWolf
    Community Member

Still works on beta 5, just released today.

• @aardWolf,

Thanks for the report. :) :+1:

• David_Potts
    David_Potts
    Community Member

Just came back to report that 7.3.5 also fixed it for me on my iPhone 6s Plus. So it seems like things are looking good now. Thank you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know! I'm glad that helped, and we're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.