how do i make a copy of my Iphone vault on my mac

vangen
vangen
Community Member

I skipped my dropbox-sync because i needed to pay a lot to get the restore feature back. Now i feel forced to sync with Icloud which i do not like since i cant see my files. Can i make a copy of my Iphonevault on my mac - and how do i restore from such a vault if i have problems with my Iphone ( i have different names on my vault on mac and Iphone) ( i have no onlineaccount with 1 password)

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSI 12.3.1
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:how do i make a copy of my vault on my mac

Comments

• Hi @vangen

Separate from syncing we offer the ability to back up and restore your data, and when using 1Password standalone (without a membership) I'd highly recommend doing both. You can read about backups here:

1Password backups

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• vangen
    vangen
    Community Member

Where do i find the option "Add " in the "You can also click Add in the 1Password Documents list in iTunes, find a Backups folder you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add."

• @vangen

If the 'add' button isn't there you may need to drag & drop:

Drag a Backups folder or .1p4_zip file from a folder or window on your computer onto the 1Password Documents list to copy it to your device.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.