Chrome extension won't connect to 1Password

toypadlock
toypadlock
Community Member

Hi, I have a team member who's completely unable to get their 1Password Chrome extension to connect to the app. We've tried everything - reinstalling 1Password, removing the extension, re-adding, restarting, the advice here, we just can't get the extension to connect.

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password extension won't connect to chrome

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @toypadlock! Welcome to the forum!

What version of Chrome is your team member currently using? And on what operating system?

• toypadlock
    toypadlock
    Community Member

Hi, sorry for the delay! It's 75.0.3770.142 for chrome and the first release of Mojave - 10.14

• Thanks @toypadlock. It sounds like you've tried all of the basic troubleshooting steps and are on the latest version of Chrome. As such the next step in troubleshooting this would be for us to take a look a diagnostic report from the computer in question. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from the Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105737/chrome-extension-wont-connect-to-1password#latest
    • Your forum username: toypadlock

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.